4 steps to get more from your database (Fully Guided)
Is your database easy to use? Is your database streamlined enough? Do you feel like you want to get more from your database, without having to find a new one?Watch Step 1 FREE
love working with Core Insights. They are “techy but speak normal” some
companies can be really techy and non-technical staff just don't
understand. Core Insights have a real knack for making techy subjects more accessible!
- Sophie Whittaker, Finance and Resource Manager, One25
A process to help give your database an MOT! At the end of this process, you'll come away with a more manageable and user-friendly database, to help you record better data, knowing that
you've saved time, money (and stress!) for the future. We'll be with you every step of they way.
- These steps can be applied to any database, be that a CRM, finance or impact database.
- This process is for the organisation who has had trouble with their database and it needs a bit of work to make it more user friendly.
- We’d also recommend everyone who has a database to go through this process every 6-12 months. You'll have access to the online guide and resources for life, meaning you can access it later on with your team.
- The course has 4 steps, each step provides resources that you can use with your team to make changes to your database.
- Days with Core Insights: You'll have up 4 days* with us.
- We'll plan and run a workshop with you and your team, helping you understand what's going wrong with your database at the moment.
- We'll help you to map your data.
- We'll give you advice for how your data could be structured better within your database.
- We'll provide you with guidance to help you implement the changes
- Practical time: This all depends on the size of your team and culture! We'd predict most organisations could go through this process in 1-2 months.
*Please note some databases require a little more than just the TLC that this process provides! If this is the case, we'll inform you as quickly as possible and use the time we have with you, to help you create an action plan. Either to reconfigure it, or help you move to a new system.
I got into the charity sector because I wanted to make a difference. I’d
been working for Lloyds Bank, working as a data analyst. I wanted to
bring my skills into the sector, spot patterns in data, allow charities
to use their data to gain insights and make changes. I wanted to do more
analysis. But I kept coming across the same hurdle, data just wasn’t in
the right state for me to get my teeth into. People were spending hours
just doing some simple reports, so there was no time to dig deeper into
all the rich data that was being collected. So, I decided, that needed
to change. I recognised there was no need to be creating all this stress
and that much of the reporting took a lot longer than it should. I
started taking charities through simple 4 step processes, to help them
improve the way that data was recorded, reported on and analysed. But I
suddenly realised that I didn’t need to be there to take you through
So, I created 4 courses, with 4 simple steps - well simple once you do the course!
This is not a training course. It’s not a webinar you sign up to, write
some notes which get stored away at the bottom of a pile. It’s a course
that guides you through step-by-step, with all the resources you need
to apply the 4 steps in your organisation, in your own time. And, our
online community means you’re not alone.