4 steps to get more from your database
Is your database easy to use? Is your database streamlined enough? Do you feel like you want to get more from your database, without having to find a new one?Watch Step 1 FREE
love working with Core Insights. They are “techy but speak normal” some
companies can be really techy and non-technical staff just don't
understand. Core Insights have a real knack for making techy subjects more accessible!
- Sophie Whittaker, Finance and Resource Manager, One25
What is this course about and how does it differ from an training course, or an online webinar?
Our courses are more than just a training course. With each of our courses, we guide you through our tried and tested processes, giving you guidance and resources along the way. At the end of this course, you'll come away with a more manageable and user-friendly database, to help you record better data! This process will help you save time, money (and stress!) for the future.
- These steps can be applied to any database, be that a CRM, finance or impact database.
- This course is for the person who has had trouble with their database and it needs a bit of work to make it more user friendly.
- We’d also recommend everyone who has a database to go through this process every 6-12 months.
- The course has 4 steps, each step provides resources that you can use with your team to make changes to your database.
- Learning time: 2 hours approx.
- Practical time: This all depends on the size of your team and culture! We'd predict most organisations could go through this process in 1-2 months.
I got into the charity sector because I wanted to make a difference. I’d
been working for Lloyds Bank, working as a data analyst. I wanted to
bring my skills into the sector, spot patterns in data, allow charities
to use their data to gain insights and make changes. I wanted to do more
analysis. But I kept coming across the same hurdle, data just wasn’t in
the right state for me to get my teeth into. People were spending hours
just doing some simple reports, so there was no time to dig deeper into
all the rich data that was being collected. So, I decided, that needed
to change. I recognised there was no need to be creating all this stress
and that much of the reporting took a lot longer than it should. I
started taking charities through simple 4 step processes, to help them
improve the way that data was recorded, reported on and analysed. But I
suddenly realised that I didn’t need to be there to take you through
So, I created 4 courses, with 4 simple steps - well simple once you do the course!
This is not a training course. It’s not a webinar you sign up to, write
some notes which get stored away at the bottom of a pile. It’s a course
that guides you through step-by-step, with all the resources you need
to apply the 4 steps in your organisation, in your own time. And, our
online community means you’re not alone.