We love working with Core Insights. They are “techy but speak normal” some companies can be really techy and non-technical staff just don't understand. Core Insights have a real knack for doing this!
- Sophie Whittaker, Finance and Resource Manager, One25
With so many CRMs and databases out there, it can be difficult to find
the right one. Sometimes, you need some support to help find the right
system, and ensure you're set up to handle a new CRM. We'll be on hand to provide you with support and guidance through the process. You'll come away confident that you've found the right
database, knowing that
you've saved time, money (and stress!) for the future.
- The Online Guide will provide you with resources and guidance to find the right database for you.
- We'll be on hand to give you advice and guidance. You can use your 4 hours to:
- Ask us to review your requirements, identifying any gaps
- Advice on project management and team motivation
- Get support with identifying systems that could work for you.
- Get advice & support on anything else you may need in the process!
- The course could be applied to a new fundraising, impact, finance, events or any other type of data system.
- The course has 4 steps, each step provides resources that you can use with your team to ensure you pick the right database.
- By the end of the process, you'll have found the right database for you.
- Watch the promo video for more info!
- Learning time: It should take approx. 2 hours to review the material and download & prepare the resources.
- Guidance time: Up to 4 hours with Core Insights, getting help and support as you move through the process.
- Practical time: This all depends on the size of your team and culture! We'd predict most organisations could go through this process in 2-3 months.
I got into the charity sector because I wanted to make a difference. I’d
been working for Lloyds Bank, working as a data analyst. I wanted to
bring my skills into the sector, spot patterns in data, allow charities
to use their data to gain insights and make changes. I wanted to do more
analysis. But I kept coming across the same hurdle, data just wasn’t in
the right state for me to get my teeth into. People were spending hours
just doing some simple reports, so there was no time to dig deeper into
all the rich data that was being collected. So, I decided, that needed
to change. I recognised there was no need to be creating all this stress
and that much of the reporting took a lot longer than it should. I
started taking charities through simple 4 step processes, to help them
improve the way that data was recorded, reported on and analysed. But I
suddenly realised that I didn’t need to be there to take you through
So, I created 4 courses, with 4 simple steps - well simple once you do the course!
This is not a training course. It’s not a webinar you sign up to, write
some notes which get stored away at the bottom of a pile. It’s a course
that guides you through step-by-step, with all the resources you need
to apply the 4 steps in your organisation, in your own time. And, our
online community means you’re not alone.