We love working with Core Insights. They are “techy but speak normal” some companies can be really techy and non-technical staff just don't understand. Core Insights have a real knack for doing this!
- Sophie Whittaker, Finance and Resource Manager, One25
With so many CRMs and databases out there, it can be difficult to find the right one. Sometimes, you need some support to help find the right system, and ensure you're set up to handle a new CRM. With our fully guided process, you'll come away confident that you've found the right database, knowing that
you've saved time, money (and stress!) for the future.
- We'll spend time with you and your team, helping to develop your requirements.
- We'll provide resources and guidance to take your team through the process.
- The process could be applied to a new fundraising, impact, finance, events or any other type of data system.
- The course has 4 steps, each step provides resources that we'll go through with you and your team to ensure you pick the right database.
- By the end of the process, you'll have found the right database for you.
- You can also join our online community to get help and inspiration along the way.
- Days with Core Insights: You'll have up 4 days with us.
- We'll plan and run a workshop with you and your team, help you to develop your requirements and ensure you're set up to handle a new database.
- We'll work with you to research databases and find out how they meet your requirements.
- We'll work with your team to ensure you've made a decision that's right for everyone.
- We'll provide you with resources to ensure you're team are set up to take on and manage your new CRM!
- Practical time: This all depends on the size of your team and culture! We'd predict most organisations could go through this process in 2-3 months.
I got into the charity sector because I wanted to make a difference. I’d
been working for Lloyds Bank, working as a data analyst. I wanted to
bring my skills into the sector, spot patterns in data, allow charities
to use their data to gain insights and make changes. I wanted to do more
analysis. But I kept coming across the same hurdle, data just wasn’t in
the right state for me to get my teeth into. People were spending hours
just doing some simple reports, so there was no time to dig deeper into
all the rich data that was being collected. So, I decided, that needed
to change. I recognised there was no need to be creating all this stress
and that much of the reporting took a lot longer than it should. I
started taking charities through simple 4 step processes, to help them
improve the way that data was recorded, reported on and analysed. But I
suddenly realised that I didn’t need to be there to take you through
So, I created 4 courses, with 4 simple steps - well simple once you do the course!
This is not a training course. It’s not a webinar you sign up to, write
some notes which get stored away at the bottom of a pile. It’s a course
that guides you through step-by-step, with all the resources you need
to apply the 4 steps in your organisation, in your own time. And, our
online community means you’re not alone.